- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Visibility Filtering:' 'Twitter Files' Reveals Shadowbanning, Other Tools Used to Censor Conservatives
- Elon Musk Calls out Sussmann, Perkins Coie for 'Attempt to Corrupt a Presidential Election'
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: Twitter 'Harmed Science' by Squelching Scientific Debate
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship Before
- Schiff: Bigotry Is Spiraling on Twitter under Elon Musk
Tag Archives: Alinsky
The queer movement has resorted to the typical ploys of the Left and has attempted to demonize any opposition to the gay marriage issue. The Hate hustle that is used here to close down discussion on same-sex marriage is along the same lines as the racist rant when it comes to opposition to Obama or to any perceived challenge to the multicultural mandate—it’s a strategy meant to sideline and gag opponents by glorifying not only the controversial cause itself but also the sacred victims it purports to save. This apotheosis approach has become standard political fare for the anything but fair-minded minions of progressivism, be they gay or straight. Continue reading →