- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Whitmer Didn’t Inform Law Enforcement She Used Private Plane for Florida Trip
- Nolte: Watch — Lunatic Screams at Pregnant Woman for Not Wearing Mask
- Charles Hurt -- California Dreamin': Believe All Women, Even if They Used to Be a Man
- Biden Chief of Staff's Daughter Asked DOJ to Deploy Federal Monitors for Arizona Audit
Tag Archives: Alinsky
The queer movement has resorted to the typical ploys of the Left and has attempted to demonize any opposition to the gay marriage issue. The Hate hustle that is used here to close down discussion on same-sex marriage is along the same lines as the racist rant when it comes to opposition to Obama or to any perceived challenge to the multicultural mandate—it’s a strategy meant to sideline and gag opponents by glorifying not only the controversial cause itself but also the sacred victims it purports to save. This apotheosis approach has become standard political fare for the anything but fair-minded minions of progressivism, be they gay or straight. Continue reading →