- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Colin Kaepernick's Independence Day Message: 'We Reject Your Celebration of White Supremacy'
- Report: NBA Approves List of Social Justice Messages for Jerseys
- Donald Trump: ‘We Only Kneel to Almighty God’
- Poll: Trump and Biden Tied in Battleground Florida
- Hillary Clinton: 'I Don't Know' If Trump Will Leave Office if Defeated
Tag Archives: Alaska
It’s March 20th—Spring has arrived! It’s been a long, long winter down here in the lower 48 and us pampered pansies have complained non-stop about the cold, sharp winds and the plague of ice and snow. But stop your whining, all you weenies, cause up in Sarah Palin country…. Continue reading →
Several electronic road construction signs around Anchorage were hacked late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning, according to the state Department of Transportation. Signs that normally display closure and detour information, like the one on Minnesota Drive near 100th Avenue, were changed to read “Impeach Obama.” Continue reading →
Found this fantastically funny campaign ad that very aptly describes the egotistical right of entitlement head trip that is behind the write-in campaign of Princess Lisa Murkowski in the Alaska senatorial race. Continue reading →