- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Adam Schiff Closes Impeachment Hearing Denying Knowledge of 'Whistleblower': It Is 'False'
- Donald Trump: 'I Want to Find Out Who Is the Whistleblower'
- ***LIVE UPDATES*** William Taylor, George Kent Testify in First Public Impeachment Hearing
- Bureaucrats Fail to Respond to Ratcliffe Question 'Where Is the Impeachable Offense?'
- FNC's Chris Wallace: Taylor Testimony ‘Very Damaging to the President'
Tag Archives: Alan Khazei
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →