- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett's Adopted Children
- Reports: Donald Trump Intends to Pick Amy Coney Barrett to Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 'We Are Going to War:' Some Armed Protesters Gather in Louisville Days After Officers Shot
- Hundreds in Boston Take to Streets to Protest Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Decision
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Virginia Rally
Tag Archives: Alan Khazei
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →