- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Virginia to Mandate Masks After Northam Caught Taking Selfie Without One
- Watch Live: President Trump Delivers Remarks on Protecting Seniors with Diabetes
- Kayleigh McEnany: Why Is Joe Biden Wearing a Mask Outside While Socially Distanced?
- Paris Dennard: All Joe Biden Has Done for Blacks Is 'Lock Us Up'
- State Senator: Gretchen Whitmer Engaged in ‘Cover Up’ of Husband’s Boat Request
Tag Archives: Alan Khazei
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →