- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Takes on China; Opens Communications with Taiwan
- Virgil: The Trump Deal — Five Early Clues as to How He Will Govern
- Report: Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson a Dark Horse Candidate for Trump Secretary of State
- #DumpKelloggs Petition Generates 250,000 Signatures in Two Days
- #DumpKelloggs: Breakfast Brand Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers
Tag Archives: Al-Qaeda
Never Forget! Continue reading →
Well, we’re now off to Uganda to bring peace and joy to that African nation by presenting them with 100 military ‘advisors’ to assist in the final elimination of the rebel group called the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA). Headed-up by a mass-murderer named Joseph Kony, this gaggle of primitive gangsters has been responsible for thousands of killings, rapes, abductions, and child slavery across the Ugandan, Sudanese, and Congolese regions. The brutal history of these guerrilla goons is certainly not in dispute. But us cautious and curious citizens here in the US are a bit perplexed as to the real whys and wherefores of Obama’s latest geopolitical maneuver that inserts an American military presence into this sector of the Dark Continent. Continue reading →
Women suicide bombers headed our way. So states the top story in the UK Telegraph today. Intelligence sources are reporting that young Western looking women have been undergoing terrorist training in Yemen conducted by the same group responsible for the panty bomber incident on Christmas day here in the US. Continue reading →