- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct ‘Pipeline’ to Administration as ‘Currency’
- Media Savages Jeffrey Toobin for Allegedly Masturbating On Zoom Call
- PHOTO: Joe Biden Meets Hunter Biden's Business Associate from Kazakhstan
- Donald Trump: Bill Barr Has to Act Fast to Investigate Joe Biden
- IBD/TIPP Poll Shows Biden 48%, Trump 46%: 'Biden Is Leaking Democratic Support'
Tag Archives: Al-Qaeda
Never Forget! Continue reading →
Well, we’re now off to Uganda to bring peace and joy to that African nation by presenting them with 100 military ‘advisors’ to assist in the final elimination of the rebel group called the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA). Headed-up by a mass-murderer named Joseph Kony, this gaggle of primitive gangsters has been responsible for thousands of killings, rapes, abductions, and child slavery across the Ugandan, Sudanese, and Congolese regions. The brutal history of these guerrilla goons is certainly not in dispute. But us cautious and curious citizens here in the US are a bit perplexed as to the real whys and wherefores of Obama’s latest geopolitical maneuver that inserts an American military presence into this sector of the Dark Continent. Continue reading →
Women suicide bombers headed our way. So states the top story in the UK Telegraph today. Intelligence sources are reporting that young Western looking women have been undergoing terrorist training in Yemen conducted by the same group responsible for the panty bomber incident on Christmas day here in the US. Continue reading →