- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CDC Virus Warning: U.S. Facing 'Most Difficult' Months in Nation's 'Public Health History'
- Pope Francis: 2020 Looked Bad Even Before the Coronavirus Outbreak
- WATCH: Democrats' Lawyer in Nevada: Dead Voters Can Cast Valid Mail-in Ballots Before Death
- Arizona Election Integrity Hearing Witnesses Present Alleged Voting Anomalies, Irregularities, Intimidation
- China Unfurls Communist Flag on the Moon
Tag Archives: airport security
Just following protocol, Ma’am—no matter how asinine, no matter how time-wasting, no matter how degrading. So if a defibrillator keeps us servile TSA sad sacks from irradiating your bones with our image scanner, then baby, it’s buck naked time for Grandmom. Continue reading →
Hopping a plane is becoming an invasive nightmare for the American commuter who is simply trying to get from Point A to Point B with the minimal amount of upset and hassle. But when the price to pay for a terror-free flight is the compelling choice between a radiated potion of nuclear particles or a gloved hand groping your groin, maybe its time for America to face up to the farcical sham that passes for airport security. Continue reading →