- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct ‘Pipeline’ to Administration as ‘Currency’
- PHOTO: Joe Biden Meets Hunter Biden's Business Associate from Kazakhstan
- Donald Trump: Bill Barr Has to Act Fast to Investigate Joe Biden
- IBD/TIPP Poll Shows Biden 48%, Trump 46%: 'Biden Is Leaking Democratic Support'
- Mo Brooks: 'There's Going to Be More Voter Fraud This Election Than Any Election in the History of the United States'
Tag Archives: AFSCME
I guess Council 24 of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees thought all they had to do was lean on the little lady and she’d fold like a house of cards. But Ms. Dawn Bobo, 54 years old and the owner of the Village Dollar Store in Union Grove Wisconsin, decided she wasn’t letting phony for-the-people thuggery get in the way of operating her business. Continue reading →
Despite having a pro-union puppet sitting on the gubernatorial throne at the Maryland statehouse, public sector employees are once again grabbing their greedy pitchforks and heading for Annapolis. Continue reading →
You might ask yourself how someone who is self-employed and running a for-profit day care center could be forcibly unionized. Well, in Michigan, that is exactly what’s happening to many self-employed business owners in this state who are now being classified as government employees. Continue reading →