- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Healthcare Workers Protest Vaccine Mandate: 'I’m Not Going to Be Forced to Take an Experimental Vaccine'
- 'Frustrated and Nervous' Gretchen Whitmer Pushes Schools to Mandate Masks
- NIH Director Does Not 'Understand' DeSantis Refusing to Mandate Masks on Children
- Andrew Cuomo to Private Businesses: 'Go to Vaccine-Only Admission'
- Former DNI John Ratcliffe: Coronavirus Lab Leak 'Very Close to a Certainty'
Tag Archives: African Americans
African Americans may overwhelmingly support Barack Obama but Mitt Romney and his campaign staff have no intention of turning its back on Black voters. Chipping away at those tribal blocks that Obama seems to be taking for granted, the Romney strategists look to chop off enough of those in the can constituents to undercut the Democrats in November. Continue reading →
What does it mean when middle class African Americans decide to say bye-bye to the big city metropolitan areas of the North East and Mid-West and head to warmer and sunnier climes down South? Well, I think it says that Blacks, like many other Americans fed up with high taxes, high crime, and poor essential services, are looking for better places to call home that will give them not only a bigger economic bang for their bucks but also safer surroundings in which to spend their hard-earned cash. Continue reading →