- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mitch McConnell Blasts Democrats for 'Most Unfair Impeachment Inquiry in Modern History'
- U.S. Senators File Bill Targeting Mexican Cartels with Sanctions Similar to Terrorist Designation
- Donald Trump Celebrates Hanukkah, Denounces Antisemitic Attack in New Jersey
- Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu Undergoes Heart Surgery Following Chest Pain
- Kamala Harris Uses IG Report Hearing to Push Impeachment, Attack Barr
Tag Archives: Admiral Mullen
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →