- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Netflix CEO Now Says He 'Screwed Up' Defending Dave Chappelle Calling Out the 2SLGBTQQIA+ Agenda
- Nolte: Joe Biden Job Approval Average Crashes to New Low
- Biden's Plan to Relieve Backlog at Port of Los Angeles Is Not Working
- ‘People Are Hoarding’ -- Food Shortages Spike as Supply Chain Crumbles
- Joe Biden Joins Leftists to Push Moderates for $1.9 Trillion Spending Bill
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: ACORN
Community Organizer is prominently featured on Barack Obama’s curriculum vitae as a key qualification for the position he currently holds. This innocuous sounding job title conjures up images of dedicated selfless souls trekking along those mean inner city streets helping poor folks learn to help themselves–organizing neighborhood watches, organizing anti-drug initiatives, organizing youth recreational opportunities, organizing job training programs, etc. But we would all be so very incorrect in our assumptions about the actual work and supposed good intentions of the community organizing Joe and Jane. Continue reading →