- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 19 Students, 2 Adults Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Chuck Schumer Hits Brakes: Gun Control Vote Will Have to Wait
- CNN's Juliette Kayyem Demands Federal Government Suspend Immigration Enforcement in Uvalde
- Whoopi Goldberg: I’m Going to Punch Somebody if I Hear 'Thoughts and Prayers' from Another Republican
- Nolte: Never Forget Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools
Tag Archives: aclu
Oh my, a school in Rhode Island had the audacity to continue their tradition of hosting an annual father-daughter dance knowing full well that doing so might exclude those girls living in alternative settings. But have no fear, for the ACLU is here, ready, willing, and able to bash those bullies with a threatening letter using what seems to be their bottomless coffers of cash to enforce the cultural mandates that would proscribe the outrageous public flaunting of families with fathers. Continue reading →