- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Signals Support for Bailing Out Cities and States Impacted by Coronavirus
- Joe Biden: U.S. Constitution 'Clearly Requires' Illegal Aliens Be Included in Congressional Apportionment
- Watch: Joe Biden Loses His Mask at Press Event
- AP Highlights Biden Plan to Scrap 'Trump’s Transgender Military Ban’
- Report: Bill Barr Says DOJ Has Not Uncovered Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Tag Archives: abortion-on-demand
We all know that free birth control and free abortions-on-demand are the only topics that the good government girls need to bother their silly little heads about. So all you little pussies out there, don’t you worry your pretty little pea brains about those big grown-up manly issues like jobs, debt, mortgages, and foreign policy—the Obama boys will handle all the tough stuff. You just focus on getting that tricky IUD inserted, little lady. And for our lesbian supporters—free government-funded dildos! (instructions included). Continue reading →
Gallup released their latest poll today on the hot topic of abortion and the results of their survey don’t bode well for the devotees of the Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer approach to filicide in America. Only 41% of those polled described themselves as Pro-Choice which is a record low for the Gallup Survey. 50% of the respondents labelled themselves as Pro-Life. Continue reading →