- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mastrangelo: Answers to Italy's Complex Coronavirus Question
- Taiwan Donates 2M More Masks to the U.S. for Coronavirus Battle
- Schumer: Atkinson, Roosevelt Captain Fired for Speaking Truth to Power
- TX Gov. Abbott: We'll 'Dramatically Increase' Ability to Test Those Who May Be Immune
- Donald Trump Predicts 'Horrendous' Coronavirus Deaths in Coming Days
Tag Archives: 2nd amendment
The Right pushes back and it’s about time. Continue reading →
How many more atrocities will need to occur in our country before all our 2nd Amendment crusaders out there get an effective offense up and running? Instead of playing endless defense when it comes to our right to bear arms, how about recognizing that a problem really does exist when it comes to the availability of guns in America and then actually develop ways to face the issue head on? Then perhaps we could save the lives of potential victims of gun violence and not be caught with our pants down each and every damn time some pathetic nut goes off on a rampage. Continue reading →