- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Kevin McCarthy Sets All-Time Annual Fundraising Record as GOP Embarks on Effort to Retake House Majority
- Mark Meadows: Bolton Manuscript Leak Coordinated to 'Change the Narrative'
- Dershowitz: Trump Impeachment Invalid; Requires 'Criminal-like Conduct'
- Dershowitz: Even if Bolton Article True, 'Quid Pro Quo' Is Not Impeachable
- Schumer: Trump, McConnell 'Losing Ground' -- GOP Senators Willing to Vote for Bolton Testimony
Tag Archives: 2nd amendment
The Right pushes back and it’s about time. Continue reading →
How many more atrocities will need to occur in our country before all our 2nd Amendment crusaders out there get an effective offense up and running? Instead of playing endless defense when it comes to our right to bear arms, how about recognizing that a problem really does exist when it comes to the availability of guns in America and then actually develop ways to face the issue head on? Then perhaps we could save the lives of potential victims of gun violence and not be caught with our pants down each and every damn time some pathetic nut goes off on a rampage. Continue reading →