- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- National Guard Forced to Evacuate Capitol Grounds After Alleged Mask Complaint by Democrat Congressman
- Biden Family Violates Mask Mandate for Photo Op at Lincoln Memorial
- Exclusive — Republican Doug Collins Mulling Bid Against Democrat Raphael Warnock in Georgia
- Key Senate Republicans Reject Joe Biden's Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
- Joe Biden Stops Wall Construction, Ends Anti-Fraud Border Program
Tag Archives: 2016 Presidential Race
The Republican Party began this Presidential primary season with sixteen candidates. Sixteen. One would think that with sixteen GOP politicos to choose from, we registered Republicans would have had such a dreadful time determining a winner from such a sparkling array of puffed-up personalities. But in a bleary blink of a bought-and-paid-for jaundiced eye, these pillars of Republican-defined conservatism were quickly unmasked as Open Borders-Big Business-Globalist Grinches with nary a notion of concern for the welfare of the long-suffering American citizen. All but one that is. Continue reading →
It’s official: The She Devil of the Democrat Party is running for President. Yep, the Diva of All Deeds Down and Dirty made the announcement today without showing her face or uttering a single syllable. Continue reading →