- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Stand with the Chinese People Against Their Communist Regime
- Illegal Alien Charged with Sexually Assaulting Three Underage Girls
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Social Media Censorship of Conservatives: ‘We’re Just Not Going to Tolerate It’
- Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Observes Memorial Day in Luxurious Gucci Coat
- MSNBC's Dr. Vin Gupta: Make Masks Mandatory, 'I Shouldn't Have to Breathe Exhaled COVID-19'
Tag Archives: 2014 elections
All eyes are now on Mitch McConnell, that daring dandy from the state of Kentucky, who supposedly will lead the Senate in its heroic charge against the Left-wing brigade of Barack Obama. Hmmm. Forgive me though if I find the image of Mitch-Is-Their-Bitch McConnell courageously slicing and dicing the Democrats a bit of a barely believable fantasy. But today is not the day for such speculations, although the Conservative Talking Heads are already piling on with the Doomsday doubts, the divisive despair, and the neutered negativity. Continue reading →