- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 82nd Airborne Division Arrives to DC Metro Area with Black Hawks and Chinooks
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Joe Biden Vows Not to Use 'Racial Wounds' for 'Political Gain' -- Then Includes George Floyd's Dying Words in Fundraising Appeal
- Charles Hurt: The Democrat Party Is Built on Racial Exploitation
- Rioters Deface 'Glory' Monument to Black Civil War Soldiers in Boston
Tag Archives: 2012 Presidential Election
In the year of Our Lord 2012, Rush Limbaugh and other Mortimer Snerds of the conservative movement have finally come to the earth-shattering conclusion that the culture just might have something to do with why Romney lost the election and why our country is where it is today. Wow! What an awesome epiphany! And keep in mind, folks, that Limbaugh makes millions and millions of American bucks to preach this kind of pathetic non-insight from his pompous radio pulpit.
The insular stupidity of conservative ‘leadership’ manifested by the egotistical bombast of the Rush Limbaughs of our conservative world, is glaringly front and center and conspicuously on display. Continue reading →