- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Adam Schiff Closes Impeachment Hearing Denying Knowledge of 'Whistleblower': It Is 'False'
- Donald Trump: 'I Want to Find Out Who Is the Whistleblower'
- ***LIVE UPDATES*** William Taylor, George Kent Testify in First Public Impeachment Hearing
- Bureaucrats Fail to Respond to Ratcliffe Question 'Where Is the Impeachable Offense?'
- FNC's Chris Wallace: Taylor Testimony ‘Very Damaging to the President'
Tag Archives: 2012 Presidential Election
In the year of Our Lord 2012, Rush Limbaugh and other Mortimer Snerds of the conservative movement have finally come to the earth-shattering conclusion that the culture just might have something to do with why Romney lost the election and why our country is where it is today. Wow! What an awesome epiphany! And keep in mind, folks, that Limbaugh makes millions and millions of American bucks to preach this kind of pathetic non-insight from his pompous radio pulpit.
The insular stupidity of conservative ‘leadership’ manifested by the egotistical bombast of the Rush Limbaughs of our conservative world, is glaringly front and center and conspicuously on display. Continue reading →