- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 6 Killed, 24 Wounded in Chicago-Area July 4th Parade Shooting
- Suspect in Highland Park Shooting Arrested by Law Enforcement
- Police: Highland Park Suspect Is Young White Male, Fired Rifle at Parade from Roof
- Highland Park Attack Occurred Despite Red Flag Law, Other Stringent Gun Controls
- Joe Biden Renews Gun Control Push Following Highland Park Attack
Tag Archives: 2008
The pom-poms are not in view. The hysterical hype comes now only from a few. The auditoriums fail to fill and the adoring fans are next to nil. But let us take a backward gaze at the 2008 glory days. Oh it was so easy then, when the only winning rule for this unqualified Socialist fool was simply being Black and cool. Continue reading →
Just when the Obama Machine thought they had battered and buried all those female supporters of Hillary Clinton by banishing this token white woman to the back-burner of US politics, here comes that pesky PUMA spirit (Party Unity My Ass) once again.
Continue reading →