- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden's 2020 Party Platform Proposal Seeks to Abolish America's Suburban Communities
- Two Police Officers Ambushed, Murdered in Texas Border City
- Ford Motor Company Employees Call for End of Police Car Production
- Pinkerton: If the Viruses Keep Coming, Here’s How We Should Respond
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Supreme Court: ‘May Be No Issue More Important to the Life of the Nation than the Destiny’ of SCOTUS
- ‘Powerful Enough To Do Whatever We Want’: A Journalist’s Escape From Socialist Venezuela, Part 1
- Mexican University Professor Reportedly Arrested On Charges Of Chasing A Woman While Naked
- Turkey Decides To Turn Hagia Sophia Museum Into Mosque In Ruling That Christians Say Will ‘Fracture’ East And West
Category Archives: Science/Environment
There’s a so-called scientific study that’s been released claiming that us homosexuals are much more analytic and perceptive than our less endowed heterosexual brothers and sisters. This latest load of medical malfeasance proffered to the public as ‘science’ is a research study conducted at Leiden University in the Netherlands. Continue reading
The Department of Energy and Climate Change, a UK governmental agency created in 2008 to save the planet from the scourge of human habitation, believes that part of its mission is to dish out a daily dose of indoctrination to all the good little UK kiddies. Continue reading
Remember when sun power was all the rage, when the vaulted vision of alternative energy addicts was seen through the spectrum of solar slabs lambasting our US country side? Well, I’m sure the rainbow rays of El Sol still retain their bright spot on the green gauge of politically correct illumination. But now it seems the wafting waves of the wind have begun to outshine all that starry status. Continue reading
Took a gander at HuffPo the other day to see what quaint inanities were percolating over there at Libtopia Central. And sure enough, there was a good selection of the feeble, inane, and just plain lame. But taking the first prize in the Huffpo Silliest Soliloquies Contest has to be Alec Baldwin for his Daffy Duck deconstruction of US energy policy.
Could it be that global warming has been a big lie? Left-wing mania is in a tissy after a hacker released emails and documents from the Climate Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia in the UK that seem to indicate a conspiracy to modify and falsify climate data to fit the theory of man-made global warming. Continue reading