- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Post-Debate Polls Show Donald Trump Leading in MI, AZ, and FL
- Watch Live: Donald Trump Hosts a Campaign Rally in New Hampshire
- Joe Biden's Campaign Calls a Lid on In-Person Campaigning
- Expensify CEO David Barrett Sends Millions of Customers Email Claiming Support for Trump Is 'Vote Against Democracy'
- Schweizer: Hunter Biden Participated 'in Chinese Efforts to Acquire Western Technology'
Category Archives: Science/Environment
There’s a so-called scientific study that’s been released claiming that us homosexuals are much more analytic and perceptive than our less endowed heterosexual brothers and sisters. This latest load of medical malfeasance proffered to the public as ‘science’ is a research study conducted at Leiden University in the Netherlands. Continue reading
The Department of Energy and Climate Change, a UK governmental agency created in 2008 to save the planet from the scourge of human habitation, believes that part of its mission is to dish out a daily dose of indoctrination to all the good little UK kiddies. Continue reading
Remember when sun power was all the rage, when the vaulted vision of alternative energy addicts was seen through the spectrum of solar slabs lambasting our US country side? Well, I’m sure the rainbow rays of El Sol still retain their bright spot on the green gauge of politically correct illumination. But now it seems the wafting waves of the wind have begun to outshine all that starry status. Continue reading
Took a gander at HuffPo the other day to see what quaint inanities were percolating over there at Libtopia Central. And sure enough, there was a good selection of the feeble, inane, and just plain lame. But taking the first prize in the Huffpo Silliest Soliloquies Contest has to be Alec Baldwin for his Daffy Duck deconstruction of US energy policy.
Could it be that global warming has been a big lie? Left-wing mania is in a tissy after a hacker released emails and documents from the Climate Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia in the UK that seem to indicate a conspiracy to modify and falsify climate data to fit the theory of man-made global warming. Continue reading