- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Time Magazine: Senate Republicans Finally Got Something Done. They Should Thank Steve Bannon
- Doug Jones: With Exception of College Football, There’s Hesitancy to Say ‘I’m From Alabama’
- NFL’s 2017 TV Ratings Slide Getting Worse, Not Better
- **Live Updates** ‘Stranger Things’ Child Star Quits Agency After Agent Accused of Abusing Minor… Report: Weinstein Slacking Off in Sex Rehab, LAPD Opens Weinstein Rape Investigation
- Fusion GPS Files Injunction to Quash Subpoena of Financial Records
Category Archives: Religion and Spirituality
The Winter Solstice is a time for celebration but also a time for reflection. And since my Celtic and Germanic heritage has offered me both a pagan and a Judeo-Christian foundation of faith, I offer up a few ecumenical thoughts to ponder. Continue reading
When a major Catholic conference of American women religious features a keynote speaker who touts the marvelous mental miracle of moving beyond Jesus, wouldn’t you say it was high time for such holier-than-thou harridans to hit the road? If an American nun can no longer support the essential theological element of the spiritual faith that is supposed to sustain her, then it seems pretty darn clear to me that this twisted sister has ceased to be a true believing Christian let alone a Catholic one. Continue reading
I discovered Joyce Meyer about thirteen years ago while channel surfing one early morning. Certainly the sight of a woman preacher caught my curiosity as did the sound of her raucous and, at times, ranting voice. This Joyce Meyer of the 1990s was a very different model from the media manufactured doyenne of today. Continue reading