- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Michelle Obama: Coronavirus an Opportunity to Change 'How Wealth Is Distributed'
- Karen Bass: 154,000 People Dead Because Trump 'Really Doesn't Care'
- California Releasing Almost 18,000 Inmates — Including Convicted Murderer — in Virus Prison Break
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Insulted Black Community with 'Junkie' Comment
- Commission Denies Trump Campaign Request for Fourth Debate
Category Archives: Political Activism
One of my readers had the great idea of turning the Rainbow Rattler design into a decal for her car. A fantastic way to fly the conservative lesbian and gay colors! So to that end, I’d like to make the rattler graphic more widely available to anyone who would like to use it for T-shirts, decals, or whatever other creative whim comes to mind. Continue reading
So spend some of that hard-earned coin on a few rounds of elbow-bending imbibing with faithful friends both old and new. And raise a pint in proud salute to Éirinn’s tried and true. Sláinte! Continue reading
Take a look at the Lefty reaction to the Wisconsin Senate passing the measure to strip collective bargaining rights from public employees. The Republican lawmakers had to flee the state capitol for their physical safety after casting their votes.
[ Continue reading
Signs, signs, everywhere there’re signs. I traveled down to Washington DC over the weekend to attend the 9/12 March and also to meet my compatriot, Glen Amos and his wonderful wife, Wendy. Continue reading
Join the Taxpayer March on Washington on September 12, 2010. Set the stage for the November Armageddon. Continue reading
For those activists who might need a helping hand when it comes to creating your protest sign, well, I found a great site online that sells protest sign kits that are easy to put together and very affordable. Continue reading
Terror Alert: CAIR, Council on American-Islamic Relations, will be conducting a seminar at the Downingtown Friends Meeting in Downingtown, Pennsylvania beginning on Thursday, January 7th. A demonstration is planned for 6:30 PM. Continue reading
Patriots give Obama a home town welcome on his tour of real America. Continue reading
Well, actually Mr. Hope and Change is headed to Schnecksville, PA, located about 10 miles north of Allentown. On Friday, December 4th, Obama and his entourage will be visiting the Main Campus of the Lehigh Carbon Community College as part … Continue reading