- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nancy Pelosi Signals She'll Ease Up on Packing Next Relief Bill with Progressive Agenda
- Bernie Sanders to Mitch McConnell: Another 'Unprecedented' Emergency Bill Is Coming
- Rush Limbaugh: Democrats ‘Salivating’ over Coronavirus as Opportunity to ‘Decapitate’ U.S. Economy
- U.S. Airline Passenger Traffic Falls 94% in One Month
- Coronavirus: Pennsylvania Urges Residents to Wear Masks Outside
Category Archives: Medicine/Healthcare
That earth-shattering question is being asked by researchers at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. And just to show how important it is today to pander to the sexual minority movement, the National Institutes of Health have awarded the hospital a $1.5 million grant (aka taxpayers’ hard-earned money) to discover why 75% of the dyke domain is overweight. Continue reading
It’s one thing to be laid back and stress free but quite another to be resistant to the notion of physical movement. We often think of the overweight citizens in Western countries as the big screen TV couch-huggers of all time but it appears that people in the developed world ain’t the only folks who fancy the lazy leisure life. Continue reading