- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment
- Coal Mines Making Comeback as Biden and Company Head to Climate Change Summit
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic
- Exclusive — Rep. Gallagher: U.S. ‘Dangerously Dependent’ on China, Biden Climate Agenda ‘Screwing Up’ Progress
- Whitmer Skips Campaigning for Virginia Democrat McAuliffe amid Criticism over Michigan Water Crisis
Category Archives: Books
Last summer, Helen MacInnes’ bestseller spy novels were reissued in paperback and now some of her classic spy thrillers are available electronically from Amazon for download to your Kindle. If you’re not familiar with Helen MacInnes’ books, you might be aware of the exciting films that were produced based on four of her novels: Above Suspicion (1943) starring Joan Crawford and Fred MacMurry, Assignment in Brittany (1943) starring Jean-Pierre Aumont and Susan Peters, The Venetian Affair (1967) starring Robert Vaughn and Elke Sommer, and The Salzburg Connection (1972) starring Barry Newman and Anna Karina. Continue reading
A winter’s eve in the desolate Holy Land of the English where stolen emeralds and unfaithful servants sow the seeds of mystery and death. The Nine Tailors by Christian author Dorothy L. Sayers is set in the Fen country of northeastern Britain, a bleak marshy landscape where clanging church bells compete for dominion with the cold whistling wind. Continue reading
Is there a conservative undercover movement afoot on college campuses? Have the Left-wing academics and their teenage toadies all fallen asleep at the progressive propaganda wheel? Because something is decidedly different at our scholastically-challenged re-education camps when George W. Bush hits the top of the popularity charts at college campus bookstores. Continue reading