- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Cancel Hamilton' Erupts on Twitter After Lin-Manuel Miranda's Hit Musical Debuts on Disney Plus
- Donald Trump: Federal Help Ready to Hit Chicago Gun Crime if Mayor Lightfoot Asks
- President Trump Rips NASCAR's Bubba Wallace for Noose Hoax
- Tuberville's Past Plagues Campaign as Alabama U.S. Senate GOP Primary Runoff Approaches
- Supreme Court: States Can Punish 'Faithless Electors'; Unanimous Decision
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Happy Thanksgiving to all those patriots who have sorrowed and stressed through depressing years of an un-American captivity. Be of good cheer, my sisters and brothers. I know it’s traumatic to be led out of the evil bondage of Egypt only to discover we haven’t instantly arrived at the Promise Land of Milk and Honey. What a shock to the ever-yeaning conservative spirit when it encounters yet more struggles and strains as it wends its way through an uncharted political Wilderness. And how easily the tired and troubled mind swiftly turns to a grumbling and complaining humor. But try not to savage our Moses, the chosen champion who’s leading the way, at least not until Inauguration Day. Continue reading →