- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch -- Kanye West Announces Christian Music Revolution at Joel Osteen's Church: We’re Taking the Best Artists and ‘Bringing Them Back to God’
- Kanye West: 'The Greatest Artist God Ever Created Is Now Working for Him'
- Exclusive — Jeff Sessions Explains How GOP Can Dominate for Two Generations with America First Immigration Vision
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg Under Fire for Exaggerating Black Support
- Colin Kaepernick Wears 'Kunta Kinte' T-Shirt After Ditching NFL-Organized Workout
Monthly Archives: May 2016
The Republican Party began this Presidential primary season with sixteen candidates. Sixteen. One would think that with sixteen GOP politicos to choose from, we registered Republicans would have had such a dreadful time determining a winner from such a sparkling array of puffed-up personalities. But in a bleary blink of a bought-and-paid-for jaundiced eye, these pillars of Republican-defined conservatism were quickly unmasked as Open Borders-Big Business-Globalist Grinches with nary a notion of concern for the welfare of the long-suffering American citizen. All but one that is. Continue reading →