- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
- Hillary Clinton: Cuomo's Accusers 'Deserve Answers,' Allegations 'Difficult to Read'
- 2018: Andrew Cuomo Wanted Former NY AG to Resign Before Investigation into Allegations
- Exclusive — Sen. Marsha Blackburn: Biden Position on China ‘Very Problematic’
- Democrats Block Motion to Eliminate Pelosi Subway Tunnel to Pay for Mental Health in Coronavirus Bill
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The 9/11 anniversary is a time to remember the atrocities committed against us in the name of Allah and also an opportunity to focus on the folly of Islamic appeasement, a deluded political ploy that has conspired to make Americans even more unsafe than ever. How can we defend ourselves against those who would harm us if we are blinded by the idiocy of a ‘progressive’ ideology hell-bent on obfuscating reality? How can we protect ourselves against a barbaric horde when globs of politically evil eyewash are rubbed into America’s visual consciousness by the tolerance toadies and the status-seeking self-hating haters of all things American? For make no mistake, it is the contemptible parasites within Western Civilization, all those smug self-righteous pacifists, those deluded deniers, those minions of multinational nirvana, all those cultural cockroaches that infest our colleges, our government, our media, and our kids classrooms—these are the creepy-crawly vermin of American Armageddon.
Continue reading →