- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NYC to Remove Statue of Thomas Jefferson, Author of Declaration of Independence, 3rd U.S. President
- 'Record High': Biden's Supply Chain Crisis Is Short 80,000 Truck Drivers
- Biden's Supply Chain Crisis Leaves Farmers Without Much-Needed Equipment
- Poll: Majority of Americans Say They Are 'Personally' Affected by Supply Chain Shortages
- Josh Hawley Introduces Bill to Curb Biden's Supply Chain Crisis: Make in America to Sell in America
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →