- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- L.A. Teachers' Union: California's School Reopening Plan 'Structural Racism'
- Lockdown Delays Led to Surge in Oral Cancer Cases
- Ezekiel Emanuel: We Can 'Have a Real Return to Normalcy' by 'End of September or October'
- Two-Thirds of Austrians Say Coronavirus Restrictions Are Worse Than the Virus
- Dr. Seuss Is Canceled: Six Books Will Stop Being Published Because of 'Racist and Insensitive Imagery'
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →