- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden's 'Unity' Platform with Bernie Sanders Gives Free Health Care to DACA Illegal Aliens
- Biden: 'Fracking's Not Going to Be on the Chopping Block'
- Chamber of Commerce Demands U.S. Give F-1 Visas to Online Foreign Students
- Ken Cuccinelli: We Have Never Had Better Cooperation with Mexico on Illegal Immigration
- Schiff: Country Continues to Be 'at Jeopardy' Without Trump Financial Records
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →