- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch – 2A Activist: Media Smearing Virginia Protesters as 'Nothing but White Rednecks'
- Watch Live: Pro-2A Americans Come to Virginia to Rally for Gun Rights
- Church Shooting Hero Jack Wilson: 'Without the Second Amendment, You Will Lose All of Your Rights'
- China Says 'No Need to Panic' as Deadly Virus Goes International
- EXCLUSIVE: Top Los Zetas Cartel Henchman Arrested Days After Breitbart Expose
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →