- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pentagon Denies ABC News Report Military Intelligence Knew About Coronavirus in November
- Carville: Wisconsin Primary Proved Republicans 'Will Kill People to Stay in Power'
- Exclusive--Ray: Open Borders Lobby Sees COVID-19 as Sick Opportunity to Paint Immigration Enforcement in Negative Light
- Bloomberg Gun Control Group Launches Virtual Voter Registration During Coronavirus Shutdown
- Immigrants Self-Deporting from U.S. to Avoid Possible Coronavirus Infection
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →