- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- President Trump: Virginia Proves Again Democrats 'Will Take Your Guns'
- Dershowitz: 'Abuse of Power' 'Is Not an Impeachable Offense'
- House Continues Inquiry After Pelosi Transmits Articles to Senate
- MSNBC's Matthews: Trump Is Like a Movie Character-Hitler Trashing Generals
- Watch--ICE Director: Bill de Blasio's Sanctuary Policy 'Sole Reason' 92-Year-Old Maria Fuertes Is Dead
Monthly Archives: March 2014
It’s March 20th—Spring has arrived! It’s been a long, long winter down here in the lower 48 and us pampered pansies have complained non-stop about the cold, sharp winds and the plague of ice and snow. But stop your whining, all you weenies, cause up in Sarah Palin country…. Continue reading →
She’s Back! Sarah Palin returns to reality TV to host a brand new program entitled Amazing America. Premiering on Thursday, April 3rd on the Sportsman Channel, the Mamma Grizzly of the conservative movement will be on hand to show what manly men and womanly women like to do in their spare time. The show is slotted for 8 PM, so not to worry, the Pajama Boys should be tucked into beddy-bye by then and won’t get scared by the sight of those big burly brutes and those gun-toting gals. Mommy will leave the light on. Continue reading →
What could be more exciting than a run-for-your-life romp through the tourist-packed byways and buildings of one of Italy’s most artistically beautiful cities? And what could be more deflating than to discover that the supposed good guys in this modern-day Medieval/Renaissance thriller are all a bunch of illiberal paternalistic White Progressives hell-bent on saving the planet from its people?
If you fantasize about financially well-off White men with Ivy League credentials who gad about the globe on gossamer wings of ethereal righteousness saving civilization from the selfish preoccupations of the moronic masses, then you’ll probably feel a few choice tingles run up your hairy legs on reading Dan Brown’s progressive version of the coming Apocalypse. Continue reading →