- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- Spain Terror Attack: Up to 13 Dead After Truck Ploughs into Crowds, Two Arrests
- Blitzer: There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Is ‘A Copycat Version’ of Charlottesville Attack
- Democrat Proposes Impeachment Articles Against Trump for Charlottesville Remarks
- UC Berkeley Immigration Attorney: ‘White Americans are the Original Nazis’
- ‘Do NOT Bring Children’ Warns Texas ‘Destroy the Confederacy’ Organizers
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Forget the conventional wisdom of why and how people get fat. Ignore the medical and scientific mouthpieces who have set the stage for the monumental rise in the rates of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and Cancer. And run from the Food Pyramids, the Food Plates, and all those Nutritional Guidelines put out by such bureaucracies as the USDA, the CDC, the NIH, and all other establishment entities hell-bent on perpetuating the Fat Is Evil Fallacy. Why? Because simply put, it ain’t the FAT, people, it ain’t the FAT. The obesity culprit has always been lurking in plain sight, but perversely, this demon of lifestyle disease has been given pride of place in the nutritional graphs of heart-healthy hedonists and weight loss fanatics who have arrogantly declared for decades that the bulk of our carefully calculated daily calories should come from carbohydrates. Whether the political science pontifications issue forth from our federal overlords or from the interfering local loonies who would legislate against the cherry-picked eating peccadilloes of a long-suffering population, the wilted wisdom these medical politicos are fabricating is nothing more than half-baked science fiction. Continue reading →
I don’t think the Mysterious Message Maven in Santa Monica has taken into account that our progressive president has been granted a phenomenal Affirmative Action Handicap by the duplicitous duffers of the Democrat party. You all know what I mean—that racial crybaby crib sheet for the competency-challenged liberal politician who is out-matched by other players on the course. Just a few riotous rule changes to ensure that the Chicago Gangsta Golfer is getting a little leg-up at the tolerance tee. Continue reading →
The unionizing of the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee was supposed to be an easy victory for the United Auto Workers. Finding unprecedented support from the management of the plant, the UAW bosses surmised a simple slam-dunk in their first campaign battle to subjugate the recalcitrant, right-to-work South. But surprise, surprise—instead of picking that soiled union label to be forever welded to their wallets, the VW workers, to the shock and chagrin of progressive toadies everywhere, pinned the turn-down tail on this Democrat donkey. Continue reading →