Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary

This Thanksgiving week also marks the 4-year anniversary of The Lesbian Conservative.   Thanks to everyone out there in Internet space who has loyally followed my blog through all the political thick and thin.

Have a great Holiday Weekend!

happy-thanksgiving

This entry was posted in Personal/Home and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary

Happy Thanksgiving and Anniversary from Colorado! It is astounding to me that Liberalism (Progressivism/Communism has taken such a hold in our America. So much has happened in the year when we were backing Mitt Romney. Militant gays hate everyone who isn’t a militant gay. I remember when gays were the nicest.

Atheists (American Humanist Association) have filed a lawsuit against Sky View Academy in a Denver suburb making them stop sending Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes because there is a Gospel message in them. I wonder how many charity organizations the atheists have?

Can we right this listing ship? I sure hope so.

• But at least Denver has Peyton Manning and a winning football team!

• Perry Palmer says:

YES WE DO!! And the fun thing about our humble quarterback is his mother called him Peytie Pie when he was little. He’s going to need to be wearing an electric shirt to keep him toasty during the next game. He seems to be a genuinely good man. He built a children’s hospital in Indianapolis and the people there still love him. He’s a cool guy.

• And I see your former quarterback, Mr Tim Tebow, seems ready to start a new career on one of the networks. Nice to know that this good Christian man is perceived as a profitable commodity.

2. Cathy says:

Happy Anniversary, Les! Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous. Keep “pushing back!”

3. veryopinionated25 says:

Happy Anniversy and Happy belated Thanksgiving Les Con! I always love readding your blog!!

4. Lori Heine says:

Have a great Thanksgiving Day. I’m glad the P.C. police haven’t figured out a way of corrupting the name of this holiday yet. (What would they call it? “Fall Festival of Farming Fecundity” or, perhaps, “National Oppressive Pilgrim Heritage Day?” It is somewhat gruesomely entertaining to wonder.) I, however, will proudly repeat: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

• Thanks, Lori. Yep, the PC persecutors I’m sure are working behind the scenes to erase and/or revise this important triumph of Western European culture. They just can’t stand that they’re part and parcel of the most successful worldview ever devised.

5. The_Kat™ says:

Wishing you the same! Thanks for persevering and providing great commentary. I am a lurker but do enjoy your site.