- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch Admits Having No Knowledge of Trump Criminal Activity
- Marie Yovanovitch Not Interested in Hunter Biden Corruption or Ukrainian Election Meddling
- Rep. Turner Gets Yovanovitch to Admit Giuliani Meeting with U.S., Ukrainian Officials Isn't Unusual
- 'I Don't Think So At All' — Donald Trump Denies Trying to 'Intimidate' Marie Yovanovitch on Twitter
- FLASHBACK: President Barack Obama Fired All George W. Bush-Appointed Ambassadors in 2008
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Conservative lesbians….oh what a mystery we be to the very uninformed and the conscientiously ill-informed. So to help clear up some of the mindless malarkey (and to do a little public promoting of my blog) I created a short 3-minute video on Youtube to help counter some of the silly misconceptions. I hope you enjoy Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer. Continue reading →
Three little words: Essential Government Services. Now there’s a political puzzler if ever there was one. Just what are those essential government services provided by those farmyard fascists of our federal bureaucracy? And why, she asks pointedly, are the put-upon taxpayers footing the bill for all the non-essential ones? Continue reading →