- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Gov. Ron DeSantis Hangs ’Florida Uses E-Verify’ Signs on All Highways into Sunshine State
- Society of Professional Journalists: 60 Minutes 'Should Have Provided More Context' to DeSantis Segment
- Schumer: Dems Won't Sacrifice 'Bold, Progressive Change' Just to Work with GOP
- Kasich: Trump's 'Ugly' Name-Calling Will 'Continue to Shrink' Republican Party
- Flake: Trump 'Plays Well to the Base, But It's a Shrinking Base'
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The Gay Hate Crime Industry has been hitting more than a few bum-busting chuckholes of late as it steamrolls its way along that pricey 5th Avenue of incorporated, six-figure salary-making non-profit potboilers. From one manufactured fraud to another, the Gay Hate Hustlers have had their tatty victim-hood credentials soiled and sullied by an embarrassing array of gay hate hoaxes. And now it would appear that the very icon of gay victim-hood, the poster boy for martyred homoerotic innocence, will be unmasked as just another sordid casualty of his own criminal lifestyle.
Continue reading →
After all the blustering bullshit about those nasty weapons of mass destruction used by the cruel Syrian dictator against his own people, after all the political pumping and preening by Obama, Kerry, and the RHINO retards, all insisting that America must mightily whack the crap out of Mr. Al-Asad by using the smallest, most ineffectual military strike these clowns could muster, we now have the obvious outcome of a befuddled foreign policy sadly slapped together like a Saturday Night Live comedy skit. Continue reading →
Never Forget! Continue reading →
Today’s trip to Valley Forge Park proved a very eventful one as I found myself an eyewitness to a Park Service sting operation conducted at the Varnum’s Picnic Area located on Route 23. As my readers will remember from a previous post entitled Valley Forge Park and the Blow Job Jamboree, many of the parking areas and public restrooms at the VF national historic site have become infested with the skulking scum of anonymous sex-seekers searching for blow jobs and bum-butting services. The remains of their disgusting dalliances can be found in the woods, the parking lots, the bathrooms, and along the walking trails. Continue reading →
Hey, let’s all give a friendly shout-out to those wonderfully murderous medieval madmen calling themselves the Free Syrian Army (FSA). You know, those glorious ‘freedom fighters’ that the Obama administration just loves to cozy up to in the name of Arab Spring multiculturalism. Take a gander at one of the many promotional videos on YouTube highlighting the interesting outdoor activities of the FSA Allahu Akbar Muslim Meetup. Continue reading →
Rush Limbaugh, the writer of children’s books? Rush Limbaugh, the political father figure for the befuddled youth of America? Oh yes indeedy do. On his radio program today, Mister Limbaugh announced his daring plunge into the children’s publishing field with an educational offering on US history. His new book in the kiddy genre is entitled: Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans. And I’m sure this nugget of no-nonsense American heritage geared toward the junior high crowd will hardly be a stand alone attraction.
Continue reading →