- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Report: NBC News Behind ‘Access Hollywood’ Video Leak to Hurt Trump
- Report: Religious Leaders Creating ‘Underground Railroad’ to Hide Illegal Aliens
- Project Veritas Offers $10,000 for Evidence of Media Corruption
- Sanders: WH Is Lying — Unlike the Tea Party, Town Hall Protests Are Not Being Funded
- Immigrants in Swedish No-Go Area Call for ‘Family Deportations’ of Criminal Migrants
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Yes, it’s Father’s Day. At least for now that is. But who knows? In just a few more dysfunctional years, we could be celebrating Sperm Donor Day. Certainly, there must be a Care Giver Day in America’s fucked-up future. Far-fetched and farcical? Time will tell. Continue reading →
We have George Bush to thank for the immigration mess we are in today—eight years of pandering to cheap labor business louts. Bush’s bob-and-weave on the border issue has put Americans at the mercy of Left-wing Democrats and GOP candy-asses like Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Continue reading →