- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Newt Gingrich: Lin Wood, Sidney Powell’s ‘Don't Vote Strategy' Would ‘Cripple America’
- Dr. Sebastian Gorka: How Team Trump Wins
- Roger Stone Rebukes Those Urging Georgians to Sit Out Runoffs: ‘Imperative’ Trump Supporters Vote for Perdue, Loeffler
- Donald Trump Reminds Lin Wood, Sidney Powell of the Importance of Georgia Election
- Watch Live: Georgia State Senate Holds Hearing on Election Integrity
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Yes, it’s Father’s Day. At least for now that is. But who knows? In just a few more dysfunctional years, we could be celebrating Sperm Donor Day. Certainly, there must be a Care Giver Day in America’s fucked-up future. Far-fetched and farcical? Time will tell. Continue reading →
We have George Bush to thank for the immigration mess we are in today—eight years of pandering to cheap labor business louts. Bush’s bob-and-weave on the border issue has put Americans at the mercy of Left-wing Democrats and GOP candy-asses like Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Continue reading →