- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded 'Legal Services' to Illegal Aliens
- Black Mississippi Democrats Walk Out of Senate over Bill to Prohibit Teaching Children Any Race Is Superior or Inferior
- Arizona Democrats Censure Sen. Kyrsten Sinema for Blocking Their Voting Rights Legislation
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Yes, it’s Father’s Day. At least for now that is. But who knows? In just a few more dysfunctional years, we could be celebrating Sperm Donor Day. Certainly, there must be a Care Giver Day in America’s fucked-up future. Far-fetched and farcical? Time will tell. Continue reading →
We have George Bush to thank for the immigration mess we are in today—eight years of pandering to cheap labor business louts. Bush’s bob-and-weave on the border issue has put Americans at the mercy of Left-wing Democrats and GOP candy-asses like Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Continue reading →