- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
- Hillary Clinton: Cuomo's Accusers 'Deserve Answers,' Allegations 'Difficult to Read'
- 2018: Andrew Cuomo Wanted Former NY AG to Resign Before Investigation into Allegations
- Exclusive — Sen. Marsha Blackburn: Biden Position on China ‘Very Problematic’
- Democrats Block Motion to Eliminate Pelosi Subway Tunnel to Pay for Mental Health in Coronavirus Bill
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Yes, it’s Father’s Day. At least for now that is. But who knows? In just a few more dysfunctional years, we could be celebrating Sperm Donor Day. Certainly, there must be a Care Giver Day in America’s fucked-up future. Far-fetched and farcical? Time will tell. Continue reading →
We have George Bush to thank for the immigration mess we are in today—eight years of pandering to cheap labor business louts. Bush’s bob-and-weave on the border issue has put Americans at the mercy of Left-wing Democrats and GOP candy-asses like Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Continue reading →