- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden's 'Unity' Platform with Bernie Sanders Gives Free Health Care to DACA Illegal Aliens
- Biden: 'Fracking's Not Going to Be on the Chopping Block'
- Chamber of Commerce Demands U.S. Give F-1 Visas to Online Foreign Students
- Ken Cuccinelli: We Have Never Had Better Cooperation with Mexico on Illegal Immigration
- Schiff: Country Continues to Be 'at Jeopardy' Without Trump Financial Records
Monthly Archives: April 2013
If any lesbian or gay man believes that the issue of gay marriage will be neatly decided and nicely tucked away forever and a day by a convivial pro same-sex ruling by the Supreme Court or by a state legislature or by a state-wide referendum, then these happy-go-lucky ladies and gents of a queerly artless disposition should seriously reconsider their faulty flights of fancy. Continue reading →
An interesting question raised by the iconoclastic and ever irreverent Jim Goad of Taki Magazine in his latest commentary on the pathetically jaundiced journalism of the Left’s slimy salivating over the bombing in Boston and its gleeful hand-rubbing at the hoped for sighting of that Great White Whale of liberal fiction, that Moby Dick of the Democrat devotees of the terror double standard—the evil Right-wing Conspiracy! Continue reading →
Meet Brian Levin, Professor of Criminal Justice and Director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University. Brainless Brian is also a grade-A multicultural jackass and a prime example of the pseudo-intellectual posers that are a dime a dozen throughout academia today. Although Maher treats this Islamophiliac with undeserved deference, Mister Bill lands some good political punches on the puss of this witless wonder. Continue reading →
As the good folks of Watertown, Massachusetts cheer on their police force and give thanks to Almighty God that their suburban town has men and women of courage and character helping to rid their little world of the rabid dogs of demonic terrorism, the mushy-headed media is busy with its specious speculations, trying to figure out how two young men raised in America could have turned out to be such vociferous haters of the very country that gave them safety and asylum.
What a short attention span our media moguls seem to have when their Left-wing historical facts fly in the face of hard-core reality. Well, here’s a little walk down memory lane as seen through the eyes of a man who as a nine year-old boy lived through the terrifying violence of Left-wing terrorism. And it all happened right here in the good old USA perpetrated by homegrown White Middle Class Left-wing brats. And yes, Kathy Boudin, currently serving as Adjunct Assistant Professor at Columbia University, was the Marxist mother of this terrorist cell calling itself the Weather Underground. Continue reading →