- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ‘Turning Point for the Nation’: Pro-Life Leaders Urge Trump to ‘Move Quickly’ to Fill Supreme Court Vacancy
- Donald Trump: Supreme Court Pick Next Week; 'Most Likely' a Woman
- Donald Trump Jokes: 'Sleepy Joe' Biden Will Get 'Big Fat Shot in the Ass' Before Debate
- Donald Trump Gives 'Blessing' to TikTok Deal with Wal-Mart and Oracle
- Supporters Shout 'Fill That Seat' as Trump Remembers Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Last summer, Helen MacInnes’ bestseller spy novels were reissued in paperback and now some of her classic spy thrillers are available electronically from Amazon for download to your Kindle. If you’re not familiar with Helen MacInnes’ books, you might be aware of the exciting films that were produced based on four of her novels: Above Suspicion (1943) starring Joan Crawford and Fred MacMurry, Assignment in Brittany (1943) starring Jean-Pierre Aumont and Susan Peters, The Venetian Affair (1967) starring Robert Vaughn and Elke Sommer, and The Salzburg Connection (1972) starring Barry Newman and Anna Karina. Continue reading