Obama to Women: Lose Your Virginity to ME!

If you want to know just how warped the Democrat party and its progressive fornication free-for-all has become, just watch this one minute Obama campaign ad.   The child-like immaturity of the woman presented in the ad goes hand-in-hand with the silly sexualizing of the very grown-up act of voting.

The Progressive Poster Girl Looks to Get Laid

War on Women: Keeping The Girls Bare-Assed and Promiscuous

This entry was posted in Political/Social and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Obama to Women: Lose Your Virginity to ME!

1. Joe says:

She may be so stoned, that she doesn’t realize she’s in an Obama commercial

2. Mary says:

I have no words….. ok maybe this, just disgusting, utterly disgusting. I just competed in the world championships Xterra triathlon (swim in the ocean with 8ft waves, 19 mile mountain bike, hard biking, and tough trail run) with some really kick ass women (and men) from all over the world and THIS is what I come home to? Makes me feel like we are taking a huge step backwards.

3. lark96 says:

Aaaand just when I think they can’t surprise me…

4. The_Kat™ says:

Unfreaking believable! Just proves that this President has no dignity whatsoever. And now I need mind bleach to get the idea of the O being spoken of in a sexual context out of my brain. I think I am going to have nightmares tonight.

5. Trent says:

They seem to be getting more and more patronizing over there. Obama might as well pat her on the head at the end. I don’t think self respecting women go for this crap.

6. Paula says:

Pulled back the curtain? That sounds like a metaphor.