Romney Kicks Obama’s Butt

The Left-wing nuts over at MSNBC are going absolutely insane over Obama’s poor debate performance tonight.  Chris Matthews is close to having a seizure and the only special tingle moving up his hairy leg tonight is that first flush of FEAR.

Romney Kicked Obama’s BUTT

This entry was posted in Political/Social and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Romney Kicks Obama’s Butt

1. A.Men says:

Romney Won.

Crackhead skeletal barry obama looked like he was going to vomit.

Romeny/Ryan 2012.

This is a Twitter comment from the Denver Post. I just loved it.
    “That wasn’t a debate so much as Mitt Romney just took Obama for a cross country drive strapped to the roof of his car.” 😀

3. Mary says:

I like Rush’s comment, Obama is the President of the United States. why does he need coaching? So true, he has been absent as our Commander in Chief for the past 4yrs.

I LOVED when Obama accused Mitt of sending jobs overseas for a tax break and Mitt responded by saying he has been a business owner for 25yrs and he had no idea what he was talking about. This president has NO CLUE what is it like to run a business. (that alone gets my vote for Mitt)

I also agree with Sarah Palin that the Dems are going to get really dirty for the next debate. Romney needs to be on guard.

I was so encouraged by the debate, exposing BO for the shell that he really is…..

• Yep, they’ll get dirty but America is seeing the real Mitt for the first time and they like what they see. And they’re seeing a very different Obama than the one the media has crafted for them. We have a real dog fight now.

4. nomobama says:

Romney definitely won. Obama was the real Obama without the media filter. A man of success versus a man of a vast media myth. My main concern about the upcoming election is that Mitt is not cheated out of a victory.

• The media will do everything it can to sabotage Romney. But I think if he does well in the next two debates, all the dirty Democrat tricks won’t work. But there’s almost nothing the Left won’t stoop to.

5. very opinionated says:

All i can say is WOW!! Romney kicked some butt and he took names! I believe that Romney is going to win the election, he has to!

• About 60 million people finally had a chance to really see the man and what he’s capable of–and I think most of them liked what they saw and heard. And they got a very different glimpse of their president than that carefully manipulated image the media perpetuates.

Our side is looking decidedly better.

6. raddave9 says:

Did anyone else think that most of the time Obama looked like someone who hasn’t been disagreed with for four years? He had the petulant look of my 5 year old granddaughter when I tell her “Mommy said you can’t have that.” —because everyone knows grandpa’s NEVER say no to granddaughters.

Mitt the thoroughbred won this debate fabulously! Mitt knew his stuff. Obama couldn’t get out of the gate and he kept snapping his jaws like all he wanted was out of there. Go, Mitt.

8. Ceeto says:

It was a BEAUTIFUL night at the debate…Mitt, keep your momentum!! Great Start!
    C.