- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Report: NBC News Behind ‘Access Hollywood’ Video Leak to Hurt Trump
- Report: Religious Leaders Creating ‘Underground Railroad’ to Hide Illegal Aliens
- Project Veritas Offers $10,000 for Evidence of Media Corruption
- Sanders: WH Is Lying — Unlike the Tea Party, Town Hall Protests Are Not Being Funded
- Immigrants in Swedish No-Go Area Call for ‘Family Deportations’ of Criminal Migrants
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Get ready to wet your pants from peals of well-earned laughter. For over at the New York Times, the progressive bubble of self-importance and pompous entitlement is just about to burst. The Newspaper Guild, the union representing all those fine upstanding men and women who write and edit the pile of propaganda poop served up each day for the Democrat elite, is in a long drawn out battle with the owners of the Old Lefty Lady over its cushy and unsustainable pension plan. Continue reading
When a major Catholic conference of American women religious features a keynote speaker who touts the marvelous mental miracle of moving beyond Jesus, wouldn’t you say it was high time for such holier-than-thou harridans to hit the road? If an American nun can no longer support the essential theological element of the spiritual faith that is supposed to sustain her, then it seems pretty darn clear to me that this twisted sister has ceased to be a true believing Christian let alone a Catholic one. Continue reading
With the Hostess Baking Company filing for bankruptcy back in January and with the Teamsters Union fighting every maneuver by this corporate confectionery to modify their puffed up pensions, the fate of America’s sweet tooth is hanging precariously in the balance. Twinkies and Drake’s Cakes may soon be no more. Continue reading
Poor pitiful Howard Stern. What’s a multimillionaire shock jock to do when his grab for more financial goodies goes awry? The other day, Stern’s lawsuit against Sirius/XM was summarily thrown out of court by a New York State Supreme Court judge. Continue reading