The essence of African-American male leadership perfectly expressed by the sight of middle-aged Black men, New York state legislators, donning hooded sweatshirts in solidarity with a pathetic punk culture that personifies nothing more than personal failure and communal decline. Perhaps these silly men will now utter forth in Eubonic pentameters to completely round out this thick-headed Theater of the Racially Absurd.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Republican House Judiciary Members Witness Border Crisis: This Is ‘Biden’s Mess’; America Has Become ‘Sanctuary Nation’
- Cher: If They're No Democrats to Protect America, GOP Will Achieve the Dream of White Supremacy
- Exclusive: ZOA Slams ‘Deeply Troubling’ Tweets of House Committee, Ilhan Omar on Holocaust Remembrance Day
- AZ Gov. Ducey Signs Bill into Law that Prohibits Private Funding of Election Administration
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw Says He Will Be "Effectively Blind" for a Month After Emergency Surgery