The essence of African-American male leadership perfectly expressed by the sight of middle-aged Black men, New York state legislators, donning hooded sweatshirts in solidarity with a pathetic punk culture that personifies nothing more than personal failure and communal decline. Perhaps these silly men will now utter forth in Eubonic pentameters to completely round out this thick-headed Theater of the Racially Absurd.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Schumer: Nelson and I Believe 'He's Won a Majority of the Votes,' I Think 'He Has a Very Good Chance' of Winning
- Marco Rubio Defends 'American Nationalism': It's 'Deeply Rooted in Morals and Values'
- Congressional Black Caucus Pass No Confidence Vote in DNC Chair Tom Perez
- Pelosi: 'Reverend Sharpton, Thank You for Saving America'
- 'Prison Release' Legislation to Reduce Sentencing for Drug Traffickers