The essence of African-American male leadership perfectly expressed by the sight of middle-aged Black men, New York state legislators, donning hooded sweatshirts in solidarity with a pathetic punk culture that personifies nothing more than personal failure and communal decline. Perhaps these silly men will now utter forth in Eubonic pentameters to completely round out this thick-headed Theater of the Racially Absurd.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Stephen Miller: Trump Exploring 'All Legal Options' to End 'Crazy' Anchor Baby Policy
- NYT Echoes Kamala Harris: Anchor Baby Policy 'Enshrined in Constitution'
- New York Times Admits Editor's Comments Were Racist and Antisemitic
- New York Times Publisher Irked at Trump Allies' Effort to Fight Back Against Media
- Lee Zeldin: New York Times' Double Standard 'Crushing Their Credibility'