Sandra Fluke and Government-Funded F**king

A little fun at the expense of the Sandra Fluke fan club and all others who think that government-funded f**king is a fantastic idea.  So as all the whining womyn join hands in solidarity singing She Ain’t Slutty, She’s My Sister, let us drown out these carping harpies with a little reality-based humor.

Bend Over and Cough

This entry was posted in Political/Social and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sandra Fluke and Government-Funded F**king

1. macroni28 says:

I am still trying to figure out why lesbians want to defend straight women’s nasty behaviors? Most gay women don’t have to worry about pregnancy. This is just more brainwashing by the left that all women must stick together, but only if you have no morals. Name calling is never a good thing, but Rush called it the way he saw it, and I agree.

• That’s a good point, Perry. Why should lesbians subsidize straight women’s screwing around? Birth control and abortion all nicely tucked under the rubric of ‘women’s health’ which then automatically translates into getting taxpayers to pay for it all.

• Paula says:

I agree. As a lesbean 🙂 meself, I couldn’t agree more! This is stuff I think, but never THINK to say (you too, Lesbian Conservative! The stuff written here is beautiful!). In fact, I have a lot less in common with most lesbians when all is said and done. And I think Rush is always right. Feminazi anyone? HA HA HA

2. Glen A. Amos says:

Florida statute 836.04 is archaic but not a joke, just like Allred.

I thought of you when I heard about Breitbart. I remember his kind words of encouragement to you. America’s freedom took a big hit with his passing. I feel for his family,

You know you always have an open invitation for a spaghetti dinner if you ever visit the Sacramento area.

3. Glen A. Amos says:

Wendy and I enjoyed this. Thanks for starting our day with a smile.

On the flip side, I heard that Gloryseeker Alred wants Limbaugh arrested under some obscure law that prohibits voicing anything that would offend women. Scary times we live in.

• Hi Glen, how you been keeping?

I think it’s long overdue for Ms. Gloria to be on the receiving end of a little investigative journalism–lots to uncover there I think. And as for the ‘arrest Limbaugh’ nonsense, well, that only makes her and the Left look like loony anti-free speech idiots and helps our cause. Just like their attacks on Sarah Palin, it will only boomerang back on them.

4. Paula says:

Made my day!!! Been waiting for you, Lesbian Conservative, to pop up on the current scene.
    Great stuff!

5. Linda says:

Hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh this morning!

• Hey Linda, how you been? The Left really does make it so fluking easy—I mean, when they put a well-to-do white woman in front of the camera demanding to be paid for all her fluking around. We can only shake our heads and say, What the Fluke?!