The highlight of the Arizona Republican debate was the Newt Gingrich media smack down. CNN’s John King thought he’d help along the Obama administration with their 2012 campaign strategy by strumming on that old birth control banjo. But Mr. King didn’t quite expect the feisty sing-a-long that he got from Mr. Gingrich.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Justin Trudeau Preaches Diversity on Canadian RuPaul's Drag Race Spin-Off
- Paul Ryan's Anti-Trump Agenda: New Taxes, More Migrants, Spending Cuts
- Poll: Majority of Americans Not Worried About Coronavirus
- Poll: Nearly a Quarter Not Vaccinated Against the Chinese Coronavirus
- Exclusive — Herschel Walker: Democrat Warnock Trying to ‘Mislead People’ to Get Votes