The highlight of the Arizona Republican debate was the Newt Gingrich media smack down. CNN’s John King thought he’d help along the Obama administration with their 2012 campaign strategy by strumming on that old birth control banjo. But Mr. King didn’t quite expect the feisty sing-a-long that he got from Mr. Gingrich.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- MSNBC Guest: We're 'Slaves' to 'Ancient' Constitution Causing Tragedies
- GoFundMe Launched for Toddler Who Lost Both Parents in Highland Park Shooting
- Law Enforcement Seized Knives, Sword from Highland Park Shooting Suspect Three Years Before Rampage
- Dem Sen. Murphy: Illinois' Red Flag Law Could Have Stopped Shooting, But It's 'Ineffective' and Doesn't Work as Well as Florida's
- Lake County State's Attorney Pushes for Gun Controls That Already Exist in Illinois and Highland Park