Governor Chris Christie at his tell-it-like-it-is best. As Piers Morgan of CNN attempts to push the 1% Democrat party line in Christie’s face, the Governor slaps away Morgan’s feeble political feint with a simple frontal attack. You’ve got to like his style.
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
Explore All Posts
- Megyn ‘Eve’ Kelly Has Meltdown Over Trump Muslim Ban — Is Rebuked By Huckabee
- All About Megyn: The ‘Eve Harrington’ of Fox News
- Libertarians and Trump: To Be, or Not To Be, a Republican—At Least in 2016
- Limbaugh: ‘Clinton Cash’ Illustrates Why There Is ‘No Reality’ When It Comes to the Clintons’ Message
- NY Post: Why Didn’t the Democrats Even Mention the Clinton Foundation?