Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH – Activists Shouting 'No Borders! No Walls!' Harass DHS Sec. Nielsen at Restaurant
- Nolte: Media Admit Goal Is to Replace Trump Voters with Illegal Aliens
- Report: Diane Feinstein's Immigration Bill Would Prevent Almost Every Federal Arrest
- Facebook Raises Millions to Reunite Illegal Immigrants with Children
- CNN's Tapper: Trump's Tweet Is 'Dehumanizing' Immigrants, Part of His 'Politics of Fear and Division'