Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 19 Students, 2 Adults Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Joe Biden Reacts to Texas Mass Shooting: 'Why Do We Keep Letting This Happen?'
- Biden Talks of Deer in Kevlar Vests (Again), Floats 'Assault Weapons' Ban
- Kamala Harris Reacts to Texas Shooting--Calls for 'The Courage to Take Action'
- Rob Reiner: Blood of Every Child that Dies of Gun Violence Is on the Hands of Republicans