Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
Explore All Posts
- Presidential Debates Executive Director on Moderators Fact Checking: ‘I Don’t Think It’s A Good Idea’
- Washington Post Fact-Check Backfires: Refutes Republicans ‘Endorsed’ Clinton–Not That She’s ‘Dishonest, Corrupt, Incompetent’
- Report: Lester Holt May Pull a Candy Crowley at First Presidential Debate
- Three Pieces of Debate Advice for Donald Trump–RCP
- Exclusive — Breitbart/Gravis Polls: Trump Takes 4-Point Lead in Colorado, Maintains Lead in Ohio