Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Trump’s First 100 Days: Establishment Goes to War to Halt President’s Agenda
- The Hill: Steve Bannon Reasserts Influence in 100 Days Push
- Donald Trump Gets A+, ‘Incompletes’ for 100 Days of Trade Policy
- Blue State Blues: In His First 100 Days, Trump Has (Mostly) Delivered
- House Panel Expert: U.S. ‘Losing in Afghanistan’ as Al-Qaeda Grows Stronger