Mia Love is running for Congress in Utah’s 4th District and she’s doing so as a Tea Party conservative. The daughter of Haitian immigrants, Ms. Love is a Mormon convert and the first Black mayor of Saratoga Springs, UT. She’ll be facing a tough fight in the upcoming primaries, but win or lose, hers is the new fresh face of the American conservative movement.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden Warns Putin He Will Be Tougher than Barack Obama to Protect Ukraine
- Pollak: Putin Didn't Dare Invade Ukraine When 'Puppet' Trump Was President
- NEA Board Member Suggests Unvaccinated with Religious Exemptions Deserve to Die
- Martel: Jair Bolsonaro, Once Latin America's Biggest Anti-China Hope, Silent on Genocide Olympics
- Exclusive—Mark Meadows: Firing Fauci Right Before Nov. 3rd Election Would Send Message We're Not Taking Science Seriously