Mia Love is running for Congress in Utah’s 4th District and she’s doing so as a Tea Party conservative. The daughter of Haitian immigrants, Ms. Love is a Mormon convert and the first Black mayor of Saratoga Springs, UT. She’ll be facing a tough fight in the upcoming primaries, but win or lose, hers is the new fresh face of the American conservative movement.
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- CNN’s Stelter on Trump’s ‘War Against the Media’: ‘Harming the Country Like a Slow-Acting Poison’
- Ivy League Puffery–Very Fake News: CNN’s Jake Tapper Caught Misstating His Background on Live Television
- Rand Paul: Trump Likely Has the Power to Pardon Himself
- Luis Gutierrez Unhinged: Time to ‘Eliminate’ ‘Criminal’ Trump–Bring Him to His Knees
- Gun-Controlled Chicago: Women Buying Pistols, Carrying Concealed for Self-Defense