Mia Love is running for Congress in Utah’s 4th District and she’s doing so as a Tea Party conservative. The daughter of Haitian immigrants, Ms. Love is a Mormon convert and the first Black mayor of Saratoga Springs, UT. She’ll be facing a tough fight in the upcoming primaries, but win or lose, hers is the new fresh face of the American conservative movement.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Accuser Lucy Flores: Joe Biden's Touching Jokes 'Incredibly Disrespectful'
- Joe Biden Skipping Charlottesville for 2020 Announcement in Pittsburgh
- Hillary Clinton: ‘It Could Not Be Clearer’ -- Trump Would Be Indicted for Obstruction if He Wasn’t POTUS
- Hillary on Impeachment: You Don’t Go There 'No Matter What,' Which Is What Happened in ‘99
- Taiwan’s Foreign Minister: ‘Warmth and Support’ from Donald Trump’s Administration to Taiwan ‘Unprecedented’