- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Signals Support for Bailing Out Cities and States Impacted by Coronavirus
- Joe Biden: U.S. Constitution 'Clearly Requires' Illegal Aliens Be Included in Congressional Apportionment
- Watch: Joe Biden Loses His Mask at Press Event
- AP Highlights Biden Plan to Scrap 'Trump’s Transgender Military Ban’
- Report: Bill Barr Says DOJ Has Not Uncovered Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Oh Tim, we had such high hopes and aspirations and thought maybe, just maybe, the Broncos would end up in the Super Bowl. But we really can’t complain, for after all, you gave your team and all us football fans such a great season. We’re looking forward to the next go round, so keep the faith, buddy! Continue reading
The Neshaminy Teachers Union in Bucks County, Pennsylvania has called for a strike beginning Monday, January 9th. This public sector union with its arrogant and recalcitrant leadership is notorious for its greedy get all mentality. Continue reading
The Broncos and the Steelers gave the fans a great game this afternoon. But Tim Tebow was in his groove and with the score tied at 23 – 23, Big Tim blasted out a pass in overtime for a 6-point win over Pittsburgh. And of course, the game finale, at least as far as the scoffing media and network talking heads were concerned, was the Tebow time-out for a quick prayer of gratitude and thanks. Gee guys, just pretend he’s a devout Muslim—I bet you wouldn’t be making fun of him then. Continue reading
Remember Keith Olbermann? That naughty and never nice prima donna who somehow got the notion that his talents were too much and too many to be wasted on the sporting trade? Well, he’s now having his temper tantrums over at that wavering way station for jobless rejects known as Current TV. And just like their MSNBC sister socialist network, the Current crowd are none too pleased at the egotistical episodes of Comrade Keith. Continue reading