The latest Volkswagen commercial has been making the advertising rounds and it’s giving us a glimpse of just what type of down market male this car company is attempting to attract. I don’t know which is more unappealing in this video clip, the two anemic males sitting in the front mouthing their mealy exclamations of excitement, or the dealership wimp in the back with his oh so correct non-confrontational and non-threatening disclaimers. Gee, maybe they’ll all engage in a group hug once the deal is done.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Radical Democrat Priorities in Biden’s First 100 Days: Packing Courts, Amnesty, Reparations, Federalizing Elections, DC Statehood, Banning Electoral College
- Prominent Democrats Held Range of Opinions on Court-Packing
- Exclusive — Bishop Aubrey Shines: White Liberals Think Blacks Are Too Stupid to Obtain Voter ID
- Poll: Most Americans Oppose Woke Corporations
- Strikeout!: MLB Favorability Among Republicans Crashes 35 Percent