The latest Volkswagen commercial has been making the advertising rounds and it’s giving us a glimpse of just what type of down market male this car company is attempting to attract. I don’t know which is more unappealing in this video clip, the two anemic males sitting in the front mouthing their mealy exclamations of excitement, or the dealership wimp in the back with his oh so correct non-confrontational and non-threatening disclaimers. Gee, maybe they’ll all engage in a group hug once the deal is done.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Job Creators Network Fires Back at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with Two More Times Square Billboards
- Bernie Sanders Admits Socialist Venezuela in ‘Serious Humanitarian Crisis’
- Woman Claims She Is a Victim After Allegedly Assaulting MAGA Hat Customer
- NY Times' Columnist David Brooks Warns Democrats Against Pushing for Green New Deal, Medicare for All
- Texas School District Arming Guards with AR-15s to Keep Students Safe