I’m an avid Tolkien fan and was very impressed with Peter Jackson’s cinematic production of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So, I’m now eagerly awaiting his next project, The Hobbit. Unfortunately, it’s not scheduled for release until December 2012, so another year to wait. I wonder though if the movie-going public has already overdosed on the Tolkien phenomenon. Well, we shall see what the box office receipts have to say next year.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- DNI Ratcliffe: 'Hunter Biden's Laptop Is Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign'
- Amy Coney Barrett Is Following the Law All the Way to the Supreme Court
- Donald Trump Returns to the Campaign Trail with a Vengeance
- Joe Biden Calls a 'Lid'; Off Campaign Trail for Three Days Until Last Debate
- SF Mulls Changing 'Racist' School Names, Including Washington and Lincoln: Black Mayor Calls Timing ‘Offensive’