I’m an avid Tolkien fan and was very impressed with Peter Jackson’s cinematic production of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So, I’m now eagerly awaiting his next project, The Hobbit. Unfortunately, it’s not scheduled for release until December 2012, so another year to wait. I wonder though if the movie-going public has already overdosed on the Tolkien phenomenon. Well, we shall see what the box office receipts have to say next year.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Election Interference: TikTok Accounts Operated by Chinese Communist Party Push Divisive Videos About U.S. Politicians
- America Created 263,000 Jobs in November
- Kanye West Suspended by Elon Musk's Twitter for 'Incitement of Violence'
- Jim Jordan Demands Ex-Spies Divulge Information About Pushing Hunter's Laptop as Russian Disinformation
- Hunter Biden Attends White House State Dinner with Celebrities, Foreign Dignitaries, Politicians