I’m an avid Tolkien fan and was very impressed with Peter Jackson’s cinematic production of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So, I’m now eagerly awaiting his next project, The Hobbit. Unfortunately, it’s not scheduled for release until December 2012, so another year to wait. I wonder though if the movie-going public has already overdosed on the Tolkien phenomenon. Well, we shall see what the box office receipts have to say next year.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch--Father Speaks Out After Daughter is Allegedly Murdered by Illegal Alien: 'He Stabbed Her to Death'
- Mexican National Sentenced to 8 Years for Trafficking Girls into U.S., Forcing Them into Prostitution
- Poll: 6-in-7 GOP Voters Say Minorities Favored over White Americans
- Two Wounded in Shooting at Atlanta Hotel Connected to CNN
- James Comey Admits FBI Was Still Probing ‘Pee’ Dossier Until Day He Was Fired