The Broncos lost to the Patriots by a score of 41 – 23 today. Sadly, there were no last-minute miracles in this particular game, although in my humble hardly-know-anything about football opinion, Mr. Tim played pretty well overall. I guess we’ll see what the Broncos can do next week against the Buffalo Bills. In the meantime, the Bronco fans are left with their unfaltering faith in Tebow and the team. And I too am finding myself repeating that one liner from the movie, Miracle on 34th Street, when little Susie, disappointed but hopeful, proclaims: I believe…it’s silly, but I believe. Go, Broncos!
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive—Dave Brat: GOP ‘Buckled’ to Democrat Omnibus Demands; Trump Should ‘Veto’ Until We Get Border Wall Funding
- Gohmert on Omnibus: ‘This Is Really Tragic,’ ‘A Rather Dark Day’
- Zuckerberg: ‘I Would Love to See’ Regulations on Facebook Ad Transparency – ‘Not Sure We Shouldn’t Be Regulated’
- Mark Levin on ‘Secret Empire’ Mitch McConnell Allegations: ‘Stunning,’ ‘Disgusting’ — ‘Should Be Removed’ from Office
- CNN’s Sellers: ‘White Evangelical Men’ Still Supporting Trump Exposing the ‘Cowardice of Our Country’