The Broncos lost to the Patriots by a score of 41 – 23 today. Sadly, there were no last-minute miracles in this particular game, although in my humble hardly-know-anything about football opinion, Mr. Tim played pretty well overall. I guess we’ll see what the Broncos can do next week against the Buffalo Bills. In the meantime, the Bronco fans are left with their unfaltering faith in Tebow and the team. And I too am finding myself repeating that one liner from the movie, Miracle on 34th Street, when little Susie, disappointed but hopeful, proclaims: I believe…it’s silly, but I believe. Go, Broncos!
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CNN's Cuomo Opens Show by Ignoring Brother, Criticizing FL and TX and Saying Vaxed Have Had Rights 'Infringed Upon' by Unvaxed
- Payrolls Disaster? ADP Report Shows Hiring Falling Far Short of Expectations
- Judge Blocks Texas from Halting Bussing of Border Crossers into U.S.
- Exclusive: Marsha Blackburn Introduces Border Wall Amendment to Infrastructure Bill
- Republican Poll: Darin Smith Leading GOP Challengers to Liz Cheney in Wyoming Primary