The Broncos lost to the Patriots by a score of 41 – 23 today. Sadly, there were no last-minute miracles in this particular game, although in my humble hardly-know-anything about football opinion, Mr. Tim played pretty well overall. I guess we’ll see what the Broncos can do next week against the Buffalo Bills. In the meantime, the Bronco fans are left with their unfaltering faith in Tebow and the team. And I too am finding myself repeating that one liner from the movie, Miracle on 34th Street, when little Susie, disappointed but hopeful, proclaims: I believe…it’s silly, but I believe. Go, Broncos!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Project Veritas Undercover Investigation: CNN Producer Admits Network Hyping ‘Mostly Bullsh*t’ Trump-Russia Scandal for ‘Ratings’
- ‘FAKE NEWS!’ — Donald Trump Challenges CNN for ‘Phony Stories’
- Fox News’s Sean Hannity Calls for CNN’s Jeff Zucker to be Fired in Wake of Fake News Scandal
- Tucker Carlson: CNN ‘No Longer’ a News Organization — ‘It Is a Campaign With a Political Mission’
- CNN Battle with Sean Spicer Continues as He Shuts Out Jim Acosta