Yes, it’s almost Friday and soon many workers around the world will be shouting, TGIF! But first, we must make our way through the tedious, time-numbing days of daily office labor. And while some of us tend to successfully maneuver through the infinite frustrations of those corporate confines, there are a few of us who do what us docile dorks can only dream of.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Gov. Ron DeSantis Hangs ’Florida Uses E-Verify’ Signs on All Highways into Sunshine State
- Society of Professional Journalists: 60 Minutes 'Should Have Provided More Context' to DeSantis Segment
- Schumer: Dems Won't Sacrifice 'Bold, Progressive Change' Just to Work with GOP
- Kasich: Trump's 'Ugly' Name-Calling Will 'Continue to Shrink' Republican Party
- Flake: Trump 'Plays Well to the Base, But It's a Shrinking Base'