Yes, it’s almost Friday and soon many workers around the world will be shouting, TGIF! But first, we must make our way through the tedious, time-numbing days of daily office labor. And while some of us tend to successfully maneuver through the infinite frustrations of those corporate confines, there are a few of us who do what us docile dorks can only dream of.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Poll Shows Americans Side with Trump over Mueller Probe
- Nolte: NBC Muddies the Waters as Joy Reid’s ‘Hacked’ Story Collapses
- Ronan Farrow: Hillary Tried to Cancel Interview Because I Was Reporting on Weinstein
- Report: Disney CEO Bob Iger Aware of John Lasseter’s Alleged Sexual Misconduct Since 2010
- Five Students Shot During Cartel Attack on Mexican Border State High School