Let’s us take a moment today to remember the American servicemen killed on December 7, 1941 at Pearl Harbor. And let us offer up a simple prayer of thanksgiving for our American homeland and all the wonderful bounty with which she has provided us.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Senate Confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court
- Supreme Court May Revisit Pennsylvania Vote-by-Mail Case -- with Justice Amy Coney Barrett as Tiebreaker
- Coons: 'Hundreds' of Trump's Lower Court Judges Shouldn't 'Be Allowed to Sit Peaceably'
- Watch Live: White House Swearing-in Ceremony for Amy Coney Barrett
- Watch Live: Reactions to Amy Coney Barrett's Confirmation Outside Capitol